26 October, 2020 – The Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ASX:QRI) September 2020 quarter portfolio update is now available. You can view this latest update in the ASX Announcement.
Hear from our Group Managing Director, Andrew Schwartz and Director, Real Estate, Nick Bullick as they discuss the commercial real estate (“CRE”) debt market current operating environment including opportunities and the resilience of QRI’s portfolio performance.
As investors search for yield and capital stability in an uncertain environment, QRI continues to seek to deliver investors benefits including:
- Fixed income in the form of regular monthly cash distributions 
- Attractive and healthy premiums  above the current low RBA Cash Rate with a September quarter (3-month) net return and distribution return of 6.23% p.a. and 6.05% p.a. respectively
- Capital preservation, as all CRE loans enjoy security by way of real property mortgages
- Stable net asset value at or above $1.60 with no impairments since the IPO or during COVID-19, supported by the Trust’s simple and robust loan valuation process
- CRE debt asset class differentiation managed by a local property specialist with expertise in investing across both real estate debt and equity
- Domestically focused investments with 100% of the portfolio currently invested in Australia only
We remain vigilant of the continuing COVID-19 risks both on a global and domestic level and as a deeply experienced manager of CRE debt, we are proactively managing the QRI portfolio to mitigate against loan performance risks.
The Qualitas Team
 The payment of monthly cash income is a goal of the Trust only and neither the Manager or the Responsible Entity provide any representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the payment of any monthly cash income.
 Returns are not guaranteed. The premium achieved is commensurate to the investment risk undertaken.
This communication has been issued and authorised for release by The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ACN 003 278 831) (AFSL 235150) as responsible entity of The Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ARSN 627 917 971) (Fund) and has been prepared by QRI Manager Pty Ltd (ACN 625 857 070) (AFS Representative 1266996 as authorised representative of Qualitas Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 136 451 128) (AFSL 34224)).
This communication contains general information only and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It does not constitute financial, tax or legal advice, nor is it an offer, invitation or recommendation to subscribe or purchase a unit in QRI or any other financial product, should consider the current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) of the Trust and the Trust’s other periodic and continuous disclosure announcements lodged with the ASX which are available at www.asx.com.au and assess whether the Trust is appropriate given your objectives, financial situation or needs. If you require advice that takes into account your personal circumstances, you should consult a licensed or authorised financial adviser.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information in this communication is accurate; its accuracy, reliability or completeness is not guaranteed and none of The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ACN 003 278 831), QRI Manager Pty Ltd (ACN 625 857 070), Qualitas Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 136 451 128) or any of their related entities or their respective directors or officers are liable to you in respect of this communication. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.