Wednesday 22nd July 2020
The Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ASX:QRI) June 2020 quarter portfolio update is now available, including a change to QRI’s target return.
It is encouraging to see that QRI has performed to expectations during this uncertain time.
For more insights into QRI’s current performance and the CRE debt market outlook, you can hear from our Group Managing Director, Andrew Schwartz and Director, Real Estate, Nick Bullick in our latest online presentation below.
Despite the current challenges, QRI seeks to offer investors benefits including:
- Fixed income in the form of regular monthly cash distributions
- Attractive and healthy premiums above the current low cash rate (as at 30 June 2020, the 3-month net return and distribution returns are 6.20% p.a. and 6.14% p.a. respectively)
- Capital preservation, as all CRE loans are secured by real property mortgages
- Stable net asset value at or above $1.60 with no impairments
- CRE debt asset class differentiation managed by a local property specialist
- Largely domestically focused investments made in Australia and New Zealand (subject to a 20% cap).
Our team is committed to actively managing our loan investments and ensuring investor capital is safeguarded during this period of uncertainty. We will keep our investors informed by continuing to communicate regularly.