Before downloading, printing or viewing the product disclosure statement, you must carefully read the terms set out in this notice.
Terms – The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is an important document that should be read in its entirety before deciding whether to participate in the Entitlement Offer (as referred to below and set out in the PDS). If after reading the PDS, you have questions about the Entitlement Offer, you should contact your stockbroker, accountant or other professional adviser.
The information on this website is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Nothing contained on this website or in the PDS constitutes investment, legal, business, taxation or other advice. The information on this website and in the PDS does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
By clicking the ‘ACCEPT’ button and accessing the PDS on this website, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you are a resident of Australia accessing this website from within Australia or New Zealand;
- you are 18 years of age or over;
- you are not a resident of the United States nor currently located in the United States;
- you are not acting for the account nor benefit of a person in the United States or any other foreign person;
- you will not make a copy of the PDS available to, or release or distribute a copy of the PDS to, or for the account or benefit of, any person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it would be unlawful to do so (Ineligible Persons); and
- you are not acting as a nominee for, or otherwise for the account or benefit of, any Ineligible Persons.